Saturday, October 2, 2010

some more SHARING

BEEN SCRAPPIN' SOME of my "FAVOURITE" PHOTOS...
and using some of my BITS AND PIECES from my stash..

I just love this photo of Ella Jai when she turned 5 back in 2008... she had a fabulous day celebrating her b'day with family and friends at the "farm barn".
they got to hold and feed all the animals .. a REALLY great place for a PARTY !!
the Heidi Swapp stamps are fabulous aren't they?? (HERE I used the TODAY stamp)
SUCH A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO FILL A SPACE.



IS this a clever way of using up SCRAPS or what ???? ... what do you think????



thanks for looking guys
hugs from Heather x

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love seeing new ways of using scraps! This is a FABULOUS idea! Great pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous layouts and a super blog. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather :) thanks so much for stopping by my blog, it is always lovely to 'meet' someone new. Thank you, also, for your kind words. Your layouts are gorgeous and I am off to read/see some more :)

    ReplyDelete