Sunday, November 28, 2010

ROCK 'n' ROLL CONCERT

RECENTLY OUR FAMILY WENT ALONG TO ELLA'S SCHOOL TO WATCH HER AND HER CLASS PERFORM IN A ROCK 'n' ROLL CONCERT..
it was so much fun !!! reminded me of my "teenage" years...
I rolled ella's hair in hot rollers as she wanted "curls" ..
she had her clothes all picked out ready to wear ...
smiling all the time & singing at the top of her voice she looked soooo gorgeous ..
love ya to bits darling girl :) we are all so proud !!!
special congrats to the teachers .. you did an amazing job .. fabulous evening ... sooooooo good!!!




I added tags in an envelope to include journaling ...



well done Ella Jai we loved your concert.
thanks for droppin' by everyone and hope you call by again soon
thanks for all your gorgeous comments..
I just loooooove reading them they make my day xoxox
enjoy your weekend..
love Heather ... hugs x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girly LO Heather!!! Love the textures in your closeup pic and the envelope with tags looks fab!! Ella looks so pretty with her hair curled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic!
    And thanks for the comment on my blog - you've *SO* got me thinking of other fruits now...lol - I think pears and limes would look so cool!!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet this page is....i love the envelope idea...what a cute ella is... gorgeous wee girl. thanks so much for popping by too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely lo and a special memory heather... and thank you so much for the lovely comments! x

    ReplyDelete