Friday, March 15, 2013

GUEST DESIGNING AT


Here is what the beautiful Ayeeda had to say about me .. insert 'Blush'  
Hi! Today I am honoured to introduce you one of my favourite artist - she is not only amazingly talented woman - her works make everyone's heart bit faster, but she is also one of the kindest and warmest persons I know. It is my great pleasure to invite you to look of this stunning page she created with Frosted Life papers. Heather will be our guest in April too:)

Thank You Heather for being our Guest Designer 
and for creating such an amazing page for us.  
Ayeeda xox




'LOVE' 

 These papers are designed by Ayeeda and they are perfect for mixed media .
I had such fun adding lots of Gesso and Texture paste to these 
divine pastel pinks/soft greys and heavenly blues .

thanks so much Ayeeda for having me.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself creating this layout .
The stunning photo was taken by Tara of 


thanks for popping by and why not head over to
and be inspired by the exquisite works from the design team .

Thanks for taking the time to leave some words for me to read and digest . 
big hugz to you all xo

21 comments:

  1. So very very beautiful...you are one amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so incredible beautiful Heather!! Love the background work!
    And thanks for all your inspiration ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful beyond words... so incredibly soft and chic! Thank you for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats on your GDT spot! You have done such amazing work with their papers.I really love your layering and how you made that gorgeous photo stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather I'm just speechless this is so gorgeous!! That photo is spectacular as well as that cutie 's eyes. Spectacular LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally understand why those beautiful words were used. This layout is so beautiful with a bit of whimsy about it and the photo is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly beautiful Heather & that photois superb. A real work of art. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your textured background so much, really itching to run my fingers over it. Another divine page Heather, I'm loving your recent works with this colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning textured background, the whole LO is just beautiful and what a striking photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the GDT! That is WONDERFUL!! I love love love love your lo!! That photo is amazing and loving all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is mesmerizing.. the photo just draws me in,, and the design of this layout is stunning.. this is magic scrapping, I am transfixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GDT spot Heather.... gorgeous photo and a stunning piece of Art.....sigh!!....drool!!
    Enjoy your weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the GD spot Heather...and everything that Ayeeda said about you...is my experience too! You are so very sweet, and so exceptionally talented! Thanks for GD'ng at Scrap Africa too, the post has also gone up! You are a star! ;-) ...BTW...love this layout too! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather this took my breath away when I saw it. It has to be one of my faves of yours for sure. You did an amazing job for Ayeeda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You again Heather for being my GD, for your friendship, your amazing pages with my papers and all the kindness - you're the best!!!! This page is hypnotizing, absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is just absolutely gorgeous! Wow! Congrats on your GD spot! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. huge congrats :) gorgeous to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is sensational! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete