Friday, May 17, 2013

Scrapping fun with Patricia Basson


Hello hello everyone 
Patricia and I have been having fun scrapping the same photo
we found on Pinterest  

Here is what my gorgeous friend Patricia had to say :
'A while ago I saw a photo on Pinterest that both myself
 and one of my biggest Scrapping Idols both liked and
 that set me thinking how different would the two of us scrap the same photo....?
 After putting the challenge out to her,
 I am so delighted to have had Heather Jacob join me in scrapping this photo!!!

Thanks for the Brilliant idea Patricia x
CLICK HERE  to see Patricia's layout and her give-away.

Below is the photo we used . 

"COFFEE "


 above is a closie of the stunning 2crafty chipboard . 
I did my usual and trimmed some tiny pieces from the frame.


thanks Patricia, this was fun 
we will have to do it again sometime. hugz 

I do hope I have inspired you and please 
pop over to Patricias Blog to see her layout and her giveaway .
Thanks for dropping by and for taking the time to leave some love.
I have Bloglovin on my side bar if you would like to follow me .
big hugz to each of you x


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous..love your sweet grunge look & that metal embellie in the chipppy frame...YUM!!! What a FAB idea, off to see what Patricia did:):):) BTW...adore the actual photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout, and a fun idea! On pinterest there are so many pictures to scrap. I go and take a look now at your friends blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing along with me Heather...it was super fun!!! And as always, I love what you have done with your LO...! Hope we can do this again soon...Hugs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous challenge. Love both layouts and you are always an inspiration for me :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! always love your style and the colors are perfectly matched..what a fun thing to do to scrap a photo and see what happens!! Love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout as always. Totally love your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creation Heather...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those layers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you girls both did an amazing job. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Heather, this is phenomenal!! I love how you use earthy tones for your LOs!! the texture is brilliant here!! love it all!! what a cute challenge. going over to check Patricia's now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant photo and a totally fab LO!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this turned out amazing! That photo looks great and I love the vintage lay-out that you made for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous photo to play with and a great idea for you both to create with the same photo, I'm off to se Patricia's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous fab photo, great page, love all the kraft and earthy tones, :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creativity Heather. What a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome!, love your project and how you get the feeling of actully sitting in a Italian style coffee shop :)
    Have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous idea for yourself and Patricia to scrap the same photo. You both did an awesome job with it. I love all your earthy tones Heather and the way you 'dress' up your kraft background. Brilliant!! ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great layout Heather . I am so glad we dont have to choose the "best" as they are both so stylish and individual.Great idea to see two different interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a brilliant idea, love to see the difference between your takes with this photo. So love the colours & embellishments you've used...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great page Heather....love all those beautiful details! Such a super photo too! Your page compliments this photo soooo well and reminds me of a friendship, that ages with honesty and love! ;-) Truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete