Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Festive Kraft it Up challenge

here we are with the final Kraft it up challenge for 2013 
CLICK HERE 
for more details 
This month your challenge is to create a layout, "Christmas Themed" using one of the following non traditional colour schemes...

AQUA/KRAFT/WHITE/SILVER
OR
PINK/KRAFT/WHITE/GOLD


I chose Pink/kraft/white /gold


'Celebrate'


 Masking is one of my fave techniques of late
I think you may have guessed ?

  metal hanging objects

this was so much fun to create. 
I rarely do Christmas layouts 
AND 
this month I have done 2 !!
some more xmas cards coming in a few days too.
thanks for popping by and leaving me some love
until next time  
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the colors and that tree!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ALWAYS create awesomeness. Your talent is amazing Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is truly gorgeous! That Christmas tree is really awesome and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Heather, love those textured flourishes and great layering too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...Gorgeous!! And I love the color combos offered for the new challenge. ...I might submit one of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahhhh!!!! This is Christmas magic at its best Heather. Love the tree, love the texture, love the metal elements, looove the colour and of course I love the stitching and the doodling and everything else that makes up a Heather Jacob masterpiece!!! You rock my friend!!!! Love, love, love!!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant piece of art Heather! I'm always amazed at what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally divine Heather....each of your pages is a piece of Art. Even though they are easily identified as a Heather design, they are each different and unique....Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Heather. I was just working on a simlar design today without having seen this one. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow Heather this is just magnificent - as you said love the pale toning with the kraft, havn't seen you for a while hope all is well in the family...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, I love masking too.. and I love your silver embellies and the softest pink.. really beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heehee!!! Then you're REALLY outdoing yourself with 2 this year, heather!!!! LOOOVE the tree!!! Gonna get lifted...probably for next years cards:):):):)) TFS your usual awesomeness :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible work Heather - you are an absolute master!!!

    ReplyDelete