Thursday, April 3, 2014

DELIGHT .. Dusty Attic April Sketch

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog 
Today I am sharing my take on the 
DUSTY ATTIC SKETCH 
I decided to flip the sketch this month 


'DELIGHT '

I adore this gorgeous photo of Addie,
 a grand daughter of some very dear friends of ours . 
She is such a little cutie , busy working away at her project.
beginning with a foundation of white cardstock
I have created lots of texture with fibre paste, masking and stamping
which all blend perfectly with Dusty Attic chippies and blooms.
Heart Arrows #2
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037 
the arrows and geometric shape have been painted in white,
 then pink and lastly finished with crackle.

I added the paint and crackle to the Tim Holtz name plate , to blend in with the chippies .

DUSTY ATTIC items used .
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish :  DA 0900
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA0903
Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink : DA0907
Heart Arrows #2
Geometric Panel  Model: DA1037

thanks so much for popping by and taking a look at my creations.
I love reading your wonderful words you leave me, to breathe in and soak into my soul 
have fun scrapping .
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. What an amazing monochromatic lay-out! I just love the different tones that you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! I always love it when you do monochromatic! The photo is wonderful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Heather I love the way you put all the elements togeather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Stunning colors and layout, beautiful image and colors. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so gorgeous! Love this dusty pink and your trademark layers under your photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors, and the photo is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!!! LOVING the soft colors and that photo is just precious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Heather and what cute little subject as well! Gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning layout. I love your style And how despite all d layers and all d interesting details d focus never goes off d photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loooove how you use chippy....I need to take Master [mistress???!!!] lessons from you, I think!!! This looks fab...love the texture on the bg as well. Fabulous page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking Heather...the magic your fingers create is so inspiring....love the little child so absorbed in what she is doing and the whisper soft palette you've chosen :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute photo Heather ... she is so absorbed in what she is doing. Really sweet! Love the page of course, that always goes without saying. Love the soft colour and the layers are simply perfection. The whole page is simply divine!! Love it!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my all time faves Heather!! just love the white with the soft pink - amazing layout..xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this soft page Heather! The details are fabulous! You really do make magic with paper...you have the touch! xx

    ReplyDelete