Friday, May 2, 2014

DUSTY ATTIC MAY Sketch challenge

Hello friends and a warm welcome to you all 
It is that time again for the Dusty Attic monthly sketch 
to see more over at the Dusty Attic blog 

the beautiful sketch designed by Nadia Cannizzo 


LOVE YOU 
this beautiful photograph of my grandie is taken by Tara of 
I am so blessed to have such beautiful girls in my life .
I love to trim and cluster the chippies . I find that by trimming the cchipboard
allows then to stretch further and smaller clusters appeal to me . 

love these chevrons altered with Dusty Color acrylic paint.
one of my very fave pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard. 
lots of layering here creating unique and intriguing clusters .

DUSTY ATTIC ITEMS 
Chicken wire : DA0177C
Circle Frame set : DA 0490
Dusty in Colour Pesto : DA0918
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish :  DA 0900
Doily #2: DA0480
Dusty Roses Claret #1945: DA0955
Chevron Panel large : DA1066
Branches and Berries : DA0729
Love you arrows :DA1070

Thanks for looking
 and I do hope you find time 
and are inspired to have a play with the sketch this month 
until next time happy scrapping x
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. oH WOW!! This is stunning, love that gorgeous photo and the layout is exquisitely beautiful.. sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the flowers and that circle!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout for such a beautiful photo! The colors you used really showcase the photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That photo is already stunning, but you made it look breathtaking by scrapping it in such a gorgeous way. I love everything about this amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! But then all your layouts are fabulous! Where do you get these wonderful photos? So perfect I struggle to find a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! Love the design and composition! I'm here to invite you to join the Epic Anniversary Challenge at Scrap Around The World! Please join in! http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.fi/2014/05/may-2014-challenge-13-celebratory-mood.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is again a stunning page, dear Heather! Such a beautiful photo and I love the pesto-green color!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the subtle bg stamping etc...that is #1 delightful photo....& the clusters of flowers winding their way aside the pic...DELISH:):) wish I could do flowers such justice...they cringe when they see me reaching for them, LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swooning here Heather. Your darling GD is so photogenic and her smile lights up the page. Love the pale green with the pops of magenta and your trademark stitching and clustering. Sublime :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning. I think I am slowly learning that you like lots of layers? They look fantastic, you have such a talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your layout is magnificent! just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here I am drooling again!! Such a delightful photo of your gorgeous Granddaughter, her smile just lights up the page. Love all your layered chippies and love the pops of deep red among the green. Once again, a simply divine page!! ox

    ReplyDelete