Saturday, June 21, 2014

DUSTY ATTIC - JUNE LAYOUT

Hello and a very warm welcome to my blog
This layout is loaded with Dusty Attic chippy 
CLICK HERE 
to go to the DA blog 
where you can find beautiful chipboard, blooms paints and more.
Today I am showcasing a layout loaded with Dusty Attic chippy
I have created quite a graphic creation today 
starring the stunning camera. 
There are also other chippies , the large and small film strip, flourish and border strips. 
one of my fave color combos are 
Red, black and white .
this Graphic layout is Deep maroon red. black and off white.   


INSPIRE
 I used the offwhite for my background with random stamping , and softly inked around the border.
lots of fussy cutting and the photo I found on free printables . 
Just perfect for this theme .



I layered the camera, black ink on the large camera, with mahogany on the small size.
I really like the look when chipboard is layered like this .
Dusty Attic items used .
Vintage Camera:DA1039
FilmStrip large  :DA0934
Filmstrips small: DA0935
French Flourish 2pk :DA0273
Baroque Corners:DA0543
Dusty in color soot: DA0925
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900

thanks so much for dropping by I really love to have you here 
until I see you again, have fun scrapping x




18 comments:

  1. Oh Heather.... aweomse layout. Love the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you just rocked this paper collection and all the chippies! It's such a stunning vintage lay-out! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love love the vintage girls and the film camera!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, simply stunning! LOVE what you've done here Heather! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Awesome!! Just a little different from your usual style but oh! so! gorgeous!!! Love that colour combination and the fussy cut images. Brilliant page Heather, and beautifully done as always!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stubbing, love the feeling of oplulance and elegance! Perfect placement of the old fashioned camera, marvellous colors. Def a new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cette page est juste magnifique, j'aime beaucoup le style. Bravoooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant layout - that film camera is just to die for! What wonderful images you've collected from the golden age of film - when women actually had some power behind the camera too... I love this!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi,

    I'm coming back Heather, I had my two little girls at home in a first time, and in Paris in a second, and a strong bronchitis which removes all my energy !!!

    I think really that only you are abble to give so much soul in your realizations !!!

    Warm hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very beautiful ;I love+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    bises pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Timeless and Beautiful - Love It Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Utterly stunning yet again my lovely friend, you are simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Heather, I am coming from Astrid's blog.
    Your work is amazing, am your new fan and follower at Blogvin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Heather
    I am familiar with your name but had not discovered your Blog until Astrid shared a link over at her beautiful Blog.
    This is my favourite era - I love your use of the products, a beautiful piece.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Heather, wonderful layout! I'm following you now and thanks to Astrid for sending me over!
    Blessings, Carmen
    www.serendipitystudiobycw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unreal, banana peel...looks fabulous & I do so ADORE this era....that film strip.....gorgeous what you've 'done' to it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I just love this layout ... The colours, the context and the style which is a little different. You just bring to life everything that you do. SO pretty I love it. I am late with my blog... SORRY... my DS has gone away and so I am staying with Lin to help out. I am exhausted looking after them but loving it... I will do it asap I promise. <3

    ReplyDelete