Thursday, July 3, 2014

DUSTY ATTIC JULY SKETCH

Hello my scrappy friends , hope you are all well
Today I am sharing with you my take on the delightful sketch
created by the very talented Nadia Cannizzo 
CLICK HERE for more info on the Dusty Attic Blog
just a little reminder .
Dusty Attic now has a linky on the side bar of the blog
where you can download your beautiful projects for the challenge .
cant wait to see them .



This page is inspired by Nature
 and Dusty Attic has the perfect chippies to showcase my photo.
I just love this Grass Border #1 DA0659


PEACE 


Once again I have used a photograph of nature,
taken on one of our many road trips around Austraalia .
my BackGround is created with a mask and moulding paste.
random stamping and stitching .
the chippies are altered using DA pesto paint, 
and a lttle Rusty Hinge distress paint on the grass heads. 
Finishing off with DA crackle paint and a few random swipes of gesso .
I really love how this worked, you know what I mean sometimes art just flows !!
I have happy memories about this trip .




Dusty Attic items used .
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish :  DA 0900
Heart Arrows #2 : DA1026
Polaroid frames :DA0932
Grass Border #1 DA0659
Mini words #2:DA0476
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA 0903
Dusty in Colour Pesto : DA0918
thanks so much for
popping by and taking the time
 to leave me some words on my work 
happy scrapping until next time x
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous and very peaceful lay-out! You used these chippies really beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again such a wonderful monochromatic Layout. I´ve been gone for holiday and did see your last artwork pages - I love them all again <3. Your art is always inspiring for me - thank you for, dear Heather!
    xo Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, simply stunning! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a divine piece of work!! I love that green you used on this layout .. Absolutely gorgeous!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and all the chipboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on a serious roll with these green pages and I couldn't be happier! It's my favorite color! I've always loved that grass border piece and you've made it sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather this is definitely a new fav! Really love the peaceful country feel, and the background details, and love the focus of the photo too with the homestead in the background of your photo. You have used the grass chippie perfectly, and this layout came together because your ability to create from your heart! Love this! Love to Baden too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! That little cluster up the top with 'peace' looks wonderful & the way you 'extend' the photo with the chippy.....brill!!! Found myself pulling out my edge tab punch again today....you gorgeous, inspirational girl that you are:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where shud I start - a really lovely photo. Ur layout makes it look all the more beautiful. What I totally love about all ur layouts id d harmony and balance between the colours, texture all d teeny tiny details. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful page again...love the calm feeling I get from this page...Big loves to both you and Baden...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow. Just gorgeous! LOVE your attention to details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just stunning Heather! Love the design and styling, as always....and these earthy colours are so fabulous! Love your work, as always too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Simply breathtaking Heather!! Love the calm and peaceful vibes coming off this page, you showcase nature to perfection!! Absolutely exquisite!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. great take on sketch challenge Heather, love all the chippies on the bottom of the photo, great photo too big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What you do with a sketch is stunning! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how I got so far behind in all my commenting :( My life is in absolutely chaos at the moment and I am even struggling to meditate. So much going on and I am trying so hard to make some sense of it all. I have stepped down from ALL my DT's as from the end of the month and taken a break from CSI till August so that I can try and get back on track. I want to take some time to visit my fave blogs and crafters and learn some more ... You are one of my teachers :) love this gentle calming layout so much. Thank you for being you xx

    ReplyDelete