Tuesday, July 22, 2014

RICH and COLORFUL TAG

Hello all you wonderful followers of Maja Design.
 A very very warm welcome here to my blog .
today I am showcasing a Rich and colorful TAG in an ENVELOPE .
I have used the beautiful FIKA collection 
which I love .
MAJA DESIGN 
  The envelope is simply made from paper,
 cut, folded and glued to hold the shape. 

The tag is embellished with chipboard , ribbon, blooms and leaves,
 and popped into the matching envelope.  


NEW HOME 
WISHING you lots of everything WONDERFUL .
This envelope and gift Tag is for some friends of ours
 who have just moved into their new home …. number 15 .. 
their children are all adults now and married so they chose to downsize .
Their new home has a very pretty established garden, with deep blue and cream blooms . 

House Number 15 

We bought our friends a beautiful fern in a large deep blue ceramic pot , 
and popped in our hand made Tag in the envelope  .
They absolutely loved it and received it with gratitude, love and joy .
full front view of my Tag .
I also love to decorate the back of my tag 
where I leave room to write a message for my friends.x
a little cluster of blooms .
I created this cutsie  little cluster to add interest and contrast 
to the rich gingham envelope . 

Maja Design collection used …….
 FIKA  … Bjornbarskakar, bs, Babarssylt – bs, Vaffia m bjornbarssylt, bjornarsrvtor, Hemma hos mig .
I do hope you are inspired to have a go at creating your own tag and envelope .
till next time 
happy scrapping x
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! And such great use of those papers! I had such a great day yesterday! Have a safe journey back on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag definitely gets me into the summer mood! It's so colourful and pretty! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I would cherish a tag like that too! It is beautiful, love the colors and flowers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and cream...love the colour combination. How wonderful to receive such a beautiful mini piece of art, obviously made with love. You know I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHECKS.....yummo:):) And what a lovely, lovely tag for a new home:):) Love how there's still room to write a bit, as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic tag and gift! I love the papers and the way you embellished them. I'm sure your friends will cherish your lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply superb. M sure ur friends lived this wonderful gesture on your part and cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always a fabulus combination of colours and papers... I definitely love Maja design papers, but the way you work on them is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a wonderful gift card and pocket, love the colour combination too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS I love the thought that went into this , the number of the house and the colours of the garden and pot. A very special card indeed
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous! What a beautiful piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stunning and beautiful Heather! Really amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what an amazing and thoughtful friend you are Heather and to make it in the colours of their garden is just so special I am sure that they were delighted with their gift. Such thought into every detail. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag! Gorgeous textures and details! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and the blackberries:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors and the blackberries:)

    ReplyDelete