Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tags, Tags and more Tags

Hello all my scrappy sistas'
welcome to my blog 
Today I am sharing some Tags with you .
when I first began scrapbooking back in 2003 
I created lots of TAGS. 
I love to have affirmations to live by and repeat to myself during the day
so what better way than to create TAGS with affirmations on them
The quotes here are all made with Stamps .
quick and easy !!
I have a place on my kitchen dresser where I display my tags 
I change them weekly 
and also use them as bookmarks 
MY TAGS with Quotes
This tag holds the quote
'LOVE'
 Brief is life,
but LOVE is long.
Quote 1.
As long as we have memories,
Yesterday remains,
As long as we have HOPE,
Tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have ART
Today is BEAUTIFUL .
Quote 2.
 The purpose of ART
is washing the dust of daily life off our souls
Quote 3.
IMAGINATION
is the EYE
of the SOUL

All the tags are nicely tucked up at home in their pockets.
I will share some more TAGS next month 
thanks for popping by and I truly love reading the words you leave for me 
bye for now until next time we meet .
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Heather! Love the sentiments (assuming stamps)! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tags are SO beautiful Heather!. I have a treasured photo of my then two years old grand-daughter so carefully and joyfully creating her first scrapbook page at my kitchen table. Your quote..."As long as we have....." will be perfect for me to complete a layout for her album. Thank-you for the inspiration, and sending you my every best wish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need a pep up this morning and your tags had d perfect quote for that. Thank u so much Heather for making my day better :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous beauty in black and white. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so gorgeous and elegant! Truly amazing tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divine colours and shabby chic look with your famed attention to detail. Love the quotes and the ?recycled lace doily to line the pocket. You rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kraft is so gorgeous in your hands! Your tags are beautiful as well as being inspirational! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this post made me happy and I really need it at the moment :D This is such a good idea and I love that you have them somewhere as a constant reminder. I need to do this. I love them. They are all so different and so pretty. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful these tags!! Great quotes too!! How amazing these tags are!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely quotes Heather and such gorgeous tags to display them on!! Love the colours and the elegance of these tags!! Absolutely divine!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tags are gorgeous...but the sayings are what really pulls me in! I love that you find such fabulous quotes:):) And I'm like you - I have a few places around the house that I display my pages etc & it's really fun to choose different ones each week or so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful tags, Heather! I love tags too and I always go back to making them. I love quotes too and I love seeing how you used them on the tags. What a great idea to change the tags weekly so you can see all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are super, gorgeous tags Heather and the sentiments so special! Love them all, and love the beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tags...lovely sentiments.

    ReplyDelete