Friday, August 1, 2014

case file #133

Another case file ready to solve 
case file #133
loving these bright colors 



'LOVE YOU' 
 EVIDENCE
Suspend something, polka dots, flowers, paint, banner, tie from the tag .
TESTIMONY
Journaling.. inspiration words/ delight and simple .
I have always found delight in simple things. 
Buying new seedlings and planting them in my garden fills my heart with warmth and so much happiness. Watching them thrive and grow makes me smile . 
There is something so beautiful about nature .
And I just adore PINK blooms scattered among the shrubs and hedges in my garden .
journaling extended on the back on my LO
I talk to my plants while I gently nurture them. 
Giving them plenty of fertilizer and water.
Plants really respond to music too, many of my friends ask me how I 
have such a lush garden ... 
When I tell them I talk to my plants some of my friends laugh and think I am Mad !!!!
My garden is living proof of the 'magic' that words do . 
  I am passionate about my garden and love all my blooms... sigh !!!!!





thanks for popping by and I do hope you have time to play and solve this case 
until we meet again, take care and happy scrapping x
CLICK HERE for CSI info

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, you have done it yet again.... so many imaginative details and special touches, another stunning page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is incredible! I love how you combined the bright orange and pink with a white background to make these beautiful colours stand out even more. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Heather. Your clustering and layering are sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO my my....this is beautiful...infact beyond beautiful...i love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page...Love the way you combined the colours and I love your layering and clustering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning stunning stunning, you do monochrome colors so well, but oh you shine with color too.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and the splatters!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lush and delicious take on the challenge Heather. Love the multi-layered collage effect with all the elements working perfectly together and your passion for nature bursts from the page like your buds burst into bloom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLA, COMO STAS? TUS TRABAJOS SON HERMOSO, TE FELICITO, QUE DIOS BENDIGA TU CREATIVIDAD.. AHORA TE SIGO, VISITAME TAMBIÉN, SIEMPRE SERAS BIENVENIDA.. ANÍMATE.. BESOS, ABRAZOS Y BENDICIONES.
    ZHOBEYD@....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is a testimony that talking to your plants does work!!! Love the bright colours on this page...delightful layers !

    ReplyDelete
  11. its always a delight to see your entries, seems every time an entry attracts my attention your name is under it so thought i would pop along and follow you. what a delight to see not only another wonderful layout but that the photo is not of cute kids or couples. we don't all have access to those images so its always refreshing to see great designers scrapping other things. thank you for the inspiration,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply beautiful! Love the colors and design together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colours are beyond beautiful Heather, and I love your heart-felt journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Heather you know how put a big smile on me!! This layout is delightful, fabulous and absolutely stunning layout !! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I so love that lush photo and the gorgeous page you have created around it!! Nature is absolutely glorious and so soothing to the soul. You have captured that feeling so beautifully Heather!! Love, love, love this!!! Pure magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cluster around the photo looks beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, pink cherry blossom in particular .... It's just sooooo pretty!!! Love those splats & the little chippy banner down the bottom......gorgeous page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the textures on this one and how you placed each element so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is easy to see how much you love your garden and how much you love nature and it is a gift to see such beauty everywhere. One that you have to work at constantly and the rewards of this outlook are plain to see. You create such beauty. Every piece you have ever created is just a work of art and a thing of pure beauty.

    ReplyDelete