Saturday, February 18, 2017

Masculine Birthday tag


Hi everyone 
hope you are well and happy .
today I have a tag in and envelope to share with you .
this time a MASCULINE TAG .
my son-in-law celebrated his birthday recently and
I find graphic 45 the perfect paper for masculine art pieces .

BIRTHDAY TAG for JAIR 


 quite a simple tag/envelope as I like to make my masculine creations simple and bold. 
the tag inside holds a message for jair xoox




I used tim holtz distress inks and glossy accents on the alphas
lots of layers underneath .
thanks so much for dropping by 
big hugz to each of you until next time 
love ya heaps xoox  

9 comments:

  1. Simply delightful, I say! Looove how the name takes Centre stage & I am a big fan of those diagonal shapes --- the name escapes me!!! Old age;)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! I adore your tags and you have this inate knack of layering just the right papers in just the right places .. awesome!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously vintagey, love the layers and love the monochromatic colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Heather, with magical blend of neutrals and some G45 papers? Beautifully photographed as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card for your son in law. So much love and attention to detail has gone into it ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you have the checked paper sitting as diamonds, it looks great, the light and dark is striking and the less ornate layout is just right for the men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous tag, all your art is fantastic. i will be your follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think great site for these post and i am read the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks for these useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete